"Nuclear Medicine Review - Central & Eastern Europe" (hereinafter referred to as ‘NMR' or 'the Journal') is a peer-reviewed journal publishing papers which report original clinical and experimental research and which contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the field of nuclear medicine.
The Journal appears under the auspices of the Polish Society of the Nuclear Medicine and the Hungarian and Serbian Societies of Nuclear Medicine. Since 2011 NMR has incorporated the scientific and educational output of the “Problems of Nuclear Medicine” – the former journal of The Polish Society of Nuclear Medicine.
NMR publishes full papers and reviews or editorials, individual case reports, letters and book reviews, news on congresses and symposia. The NMR editors endorse the principles embodied in the Helsinki Declaration and expect all research involving humans to be conducted in accordance with these principles. For animal experimentation reported in the Journal, it is expected that investigators will have observed the Interdisciplinary Principles and Guidelines for the Use of Animals in Research, Testing and Education issued by the New York Academy of Sciences’ Adhoc Committee on Animal Research. All human and animal research must gain acceptance of the local ethical committee, which acceptance should be indicated in the manuscript.
In 2012 published with the financial support from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Nucl. Med. Rev. is indexed at Index Copernicus (5,62), Scopus, EMBASE, Index Medicus/Medline, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory and Ministry of Education (7 pts.).
NMR is a half-yearly periodical with first issue published no later than January 31st and the second no later than July 31st.
The electronic version of the journal is the primary version.
- Grzegorz Wiktor Kamiński, MD, PhD, Wojskowy Instytut Medyczny, Warszawa, Poland
Board of Editors
- Vera Artiko, Belgrade, Serbia
- Richard Baum, Bad Berka, Germany
- Otakar Belohlavek, Prague, Czech Republic, Czech Republic
- Bożena Birkenfeld, Szczecin, Poland
- Katalin Borbely, Budapest, Hungary
- Janusz Braziewicz, Kielce, Poland
- John Buscombe, London, United Kingdom
- Jose Carrill, Santander, Spain
- Ignasi Carrio, Barcelona, Spain
- Anna Celler, Vancouver, Canada
- Arturo Chiti, Rozzano, Italy
- Alberto Cuocolo, Naples, Italy
- Cathy S. Cutler, Columbia, United States
- Eugeniusz Dziuk, Warszawa, Poland
- Robert Howman-Giles, Sydney, Australia
- Wojciech Kloc, Gdańsk, Poland
- Wolfram Knapp, Hannover, Germany
- V. N. Korsunsky, Moscow, Russia
- Magdalena Kostkiewicz, Kraków, Poland
- Izabella Kozłowicz-Gudzińska, Warszawa, Poland
- Otakar Kraft, Ostrava, Czech Republic
- Leszek Królicki, Warszawa, Poland
- Jacek Kuśmierek, Łódź, Poland
- Mr. Jan Lepej, Banska Bystrica, Slovak Republic, Slovakia
- Theodosia Maina, Athens, Greece
- Renata Mikołajczak, Otwock–Świerk, Poland
- Miroslav Myslivecek, Olomuc, Czech Republic
- Vladimir B. Obradovic, Belgrade, Serbia
- Ajit Kumar Padhy, Singapore
- Elena Nikolova Piperkova, Sofia, Bulgaria, Bulgaria
- Anna Płachcińska, Uniwersytet Medyczny w Łodzi, Poland
- Zvezdana Rajkovaca, Banja Luka, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Franciszek Rogowski, Białystok, Poland
- Domenico Rubello, Rovigo, Italy
- Maung Maung Saw, Singapore
- Alberto Signore, Rome, Italy
- Helmut Sinzinger, Vienna, Austria
- Andrea Soricelli, Italy
- Anna Sowa-Staszczak, Kraków, Poland
- Dan Adrian Stanescu, Bucharest, Romania
- Michał Studniarek, Gdańsk, Poland
- Istvan Szilvasi, Budapest, Hungary
- Dr Krzysztof Toth, Nukleomed Żegańska 46A 04-736 Warszawa, Poland
- J. Harvey Turner, Fremantle, Australia
- Irina Velikyan, Uppsala, Sweden
- Marina Vlajkovic, Nis, Serbia
- Petr Vlcek, Praha, Czech Republic